207.333.6601 X1132 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Economic Development team can lend support with an array of federal, state and local private economic development resources during every step of the process of opening your business in Auburn.
Our focus is to ensure that Auburn is recognized as a world-class community that offers a sustainable and diverse economy, employment and educational opportunities, and an unsurpassed quality of life.
Economic Development staff can assist with:
· Identifying and evaluating suitable sites for commercial activity
· Identification of potential funding sources and referrals to available local, state and federal funding partners when appropriate
· Providing guidance through local and state regulatory requirements
· Administration of municipal incentives including Community Development Block Grant Programs and municipal tax increment financing (TIF)
· Coordination with other city departments in the planning and permitting process
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm - nights and weekends by appointment