RequestS for Proposal
For a complete copy of the request for proposal, click on the link below.
Bid #2022-032 Self Contained Breathing Apparatus RFP
- Proposals are due by 2:00 p.m. on May 26th, 2022.
Bid #2022-036 General Contracting Services
- Proposals are due by 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Bid #2022-037 Mt. Auburn Ave Reconstruction Project | Final Stamped Plans | Addendum
A mandatory pre-bid will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at 2:00pm in the Council Chambers, Auburn City Hall.
Proposals are due by 2:00 p.m. Thursday, May 26, 2022
Bid #2022-039 Radon Inspection and Design
- Propsals are due: 2:00 p.m. Thursday, June 2, 2022
Bid #2022-040_2 Dunlap St. Septic Replacement Project
- There will be a pre-bid conference at the project site on Wednesday May 25at 12:00PM
- Your SEALED bids must be labeled with the project address and delivered to Community Development Department, 60 Court Street, First Floor, Auburn, Maine 04210 by 12:00 PM. on June 01. Bids will be opened publicly at City Hall at 12:00 PM
Bid #LA2022-001 Flight Simulator RFP
- Submission: One (1) SIGNED original submitted to the Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport, Attn: Airport Manager, 80 Airport Drive, Auburn, ME 04210 in a sealed envelope and one (1) (PDF) of the complete proposal must be submitted to email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. July 15, 2022.
The envelope must be clearly identified on the outside as follows:
Name of Bidder
Address of Bidder
Bid #2022-038 Performance Based Facilities Upgrades RFQ
- Responses are due June 17, 2022 by 5 p.m. EST
Bid #2022-042 Lead Abatement Project_30 Academy Street
- There will be a pre-bid conference at the project site 10:00am on June 1st, 2022.
- Proposals are due by 12:00 P.M. on June 8th, 2022.
Sign up for Email Notifications
If you'd like to receive email notifications about bid postings, bid awards, etc., sign up using our Alert Me feature today!
*All tax acquired sales are finalized through a quit claim deed with no warranties of title or condition.
What is a quit claim deed? A document by which a grantor conveys his or her present interest, if any, in a given parcel of real property to a grantee without representing, covenanting, or warranting that the title is good.