Applications for the following permits are available at Auburn Hall OR by clicking the options below:


Questions about your project and what permits are necessary, can be directed to the departments listed below. Completed Permit Applications can be returned to the appropriate department at Auburn Hall, 60 Court Street:

City Clerk's Office - Business License and Garage Sale Permit Applications
Engineering - Drive Entrance, Fill, Private and/or Public Excavation, Storm Water Drainage Connection Agreement, and Utility Location Permit Applications
Planning & Permitting - Building, Electrical, Home Occupation, MUBEC Residential Energy Code, Plumbing, and Sign Permit Applications and Planning Board Development Review Applications
Police - Parking Permit Applications
Please email for permit requirements and forms.
**Permit applications for Concealed Weapons can be filled out in person at the Auburn Police Department, 60 Court Street. For more information
***Commercial Building Permits/Review may require review from the Fire Department. See the Fire Dept Commercial Development Review Criteria Document.