RequestS for Proposal
For a complete copy of the request for proposal, click on the link below.
Bid #LA2022-003 Airport Physical Access Control System (PACS)
- Questions or Clarifications of Solicitation Friday, July 22, 2022, 2:00 pm
- Proposal Submissions Thurs, July 28, 2022, 2:00pm
Bid #2022-041 Clean Up and Demolition of 1865 Hotel Road
Bid #2022-038 Performance Based Facilities Upgrades RFQ | Addendum
- Responses are due June 17, 2022 by 5 p.m. EST
Bid #LA2022-002 Airport Masterplan RFQ
- Statement of Qualifications are due Monday, 12 Aug 2022, 1:00 p.m
Bid #LA2022-001 Flight Simulator RFP
- Submission: One (1) SIGNED original submitted to the Auburn-Lewiston Municipal Airport, Attn: Airport Manager, 80 Airport Drive, Auburn, ME 04210 in a sealed envelope and one (1) (PDF) of the complete proposal must be submitted to email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. July 15, 2022.
The envelope must be clearly identified on the outside as follows:
Name of Bidder
Address of Bidder
Sign up for Email Notifications
If you'd like to receive email notifications about bid postings, bid awards, etc., sign up using our Alert Me feature today!
*All tax acquired sales are finalized through a quit claim deed with no warranties of title or condition.
What is a quit claim deed? A document by which a grantor conveys his or her present interest, if any, in a given parcel of real property to a grantee without representing, covenanting, or warranting that the title is good.