As we head toward Spring, we invite you to join one of Auburn's beautiful Community Gardens! There are several ways for Auburn residents to apply:
- Attend the "Garden Application Party" at St. Mary's Nutrition Center on Wednesday, March 25 from 4-7PM (208 Bates Street, Lewiston).
- Stop by the St. Mary's Nutrition Center between 11AM & 2PM on 3/24, 3/25, or 3/27 OR
- Come to "Open Garden Hours" in May; held weekly at each garden, weather permitting. Locations include:
- 61 Webster Street Garden: Wednesdays 4-6PM
- 88 Newbury Street: Thursdays 4:30-6:30PM
- 115 Whitney Street: Mondays 4-6PM
Questions about Auburn's Community Gardens? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-200-7101.