FAIR HOUSING MATTERS | 2021
The City of Auburn is proud to present our new Fair Housing Matters portal. Landlords & tenants are invited visit this resource site to connect with Auburn’s Economic & Community Development team & other industry leaders on important fair housing topics.
Select a track below for video presentations from our staff and community partners.
Hear from city staff and local experts on accepting vouchers. And connect with our city’s Economic & Community Development team, and learn how you can leverage generous federal funding to build, develop and/or improve your properties, including:
- $3.4 million in Lead Grand funding
- Over $1 million in CGBG funding and
- Over $1 million in HOME funding
Hear from city staff, area housing organizations and other experts on topics that impact tenants, including:
- How to stop evictions
- Tenants' rights
- LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program) and other state and community programs
- How to get on the path to home ownership
This content is proudly presented by the City of Auburn's Department of Business & Community Development and our wonderful community partners.