2017-18 Construction Projects
Projects below are scheduled for the 2017-2018 season here in Auburn. For more details, be sure to check out the Public Services/Engineering Weekly Reports that can be found in the menu to the left. For additional questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message via Contact Us.
- 2017 Reclamation Project – Pownal Road construction will resume in mid May with loam, surface paving, gravel shoulders and striping.
- 2017 MPI Project – Hampshire Street from Turner Street to Union Street has resumed with the remainder of the base course of pavement placed last week. Crews are working on curbing, sidewalks, electrical, and lighting.
- Ash Landfill forced sewer main – Force main piping complete. Utility poles have been set, waiting for CMP to install power.
- Lake Street Reconstruction Project – Project has resumed, crews are working on curbing.
- Sopers Mill Bridge Rehab – Guardrail work and wall stabilization scheduled to be completed this Spring.
- Cook Street Reconstruction – Project has resumed, crews have begun raising manhole structures and placing loam.
- 2018 Reconstruction Project- Section of 7 Street from South Main Street to Truman Avenue will be starting week of May 7 with replacement of water main.
- 2018 Reclamation Project- Old Danville Road from South Main Street to Spencer Drive has begun, crews are installing culverts and reclaiming the existing roadway surface.
- 2018 MPI Project- Goff Street from Court St to Hampshire St, Spring Street from Court St to Hampshire St, Lake Auburn Ave from Turner St to Center St, Summer Street from Vining St to Park Ave, Main Street from Court St to Academy St. Project to begin week of May 21 with milling the existing surface and ADA sidewalk ramp improvements.
- Academy Street/High Street - Intersection Project – In design
- Main Street/Mill Street/Broad Street - Intersection Project - In design
- Hotel Road Reconstruction- Section from Lewiston Junction Road to East Hardscrabble Road in design.
- Rodman Road Resurfacing- Section from Washington Avenue to Hotel Road in design.