2016-17 Construction Projects
Projects below are scheduled for the 2016-2017 season here in Auburn. For more details, be sure to check out the Public Services/Engineering Weekly Reports that can be found in the menu to the left. For additional questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message via Contact Us.
- 2017 Reclamation Project – Perkins Ridge has been completed. Pownal Road drainage work is complete. Reclamation is scheduled to begin the week of July 24.
- 2017 MPI Project – Hampshire St- Base paving between Union and Gamage will be completed the week of July 17. The storm drain line pipe lining work is ongoing.
- Ash Landfill forced sewer main – Project has been awarded to St. Laurent and Son. A preconstruction meeting is scheduled for the week of July 24.
- Park Ave Reconstruction – The entire roadway has been base paved. The contractor is currently installing granite curb and sidewalks. The project is on schedule to be completed by September 1, 2017.
- Turner Street sidewalks – The paving has been completed. The contractor is spreading loam and cleaning up.
- Lake Street Reconstruction Project – The contract has been awarded to Gendron & Gendron. Work is scheduled to begin in early August.
- Sopers Mill Bridge Rehab – Project has been awarded to Knowles Industrial Services. A meeting has been held and the project has begun.
- Cook Street Reconstruction – The contractor is installing storm drain piping as well as installing main for the Auburn Water Department.
- Academy Street/High Street - Intersection Project – In design
- Main Street/Mill Street/Broad Street - Intersection Project - In design
- Rodman Road Paving Project – Washington Av. to Hotel Rd. – In design
- Hotel Road Reconstruction – East Hardscrabble Rd. to Lewiston Junction Rd. – In design