2016-17 Construction Projects
Projects below are scheduled for the 2016-2017 season here in Auburn. For more details, be sure to check out the Public Services/Engineering Weekly Reports that can be found in the menu to the left. For additional questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message via Contact Us.
Page last Updated: 1.12. 2017
- South Main St. – Scheduled to be completed by Spring 2017 – Work has been completed for the season and will commence in Spring 2017
- Ash Landfill forced sewer main – Scheduled to be completed in 2017 – Project in design phase
- Park Avenue – Completion date spring/summer 2017 – MDOT project
- Turner Street Sidewalk Project – Scheduled to be completed in 2017 – Project to continue in Spring 2017
- Lake Street Reconstruction – Scheduled to be completed in 2017 – Design consultant has been selected.
- 2016 Reclamation Project – Pownal Rd. – Scheduled to be completed in 2017 – Bids recently opened.
- Sopers Mill Bridge Rehab – Scheduled to be completed in 2017 – Army Corp permit has been submitted.
- Pettengill Pond Dredging – Scheduled to be completed in 2017 – MDEP permit being submitted. Public meeting to be held 12/15/2016.
- 2017 Hampshire Street Reconstruction; scheduled to be completed in 2017, 2 neighborhood meeting held on November 30th, 100% plans to be completed in December: Hampshire Street Plans - Hampshire Street Improvements Renderings