Citizen Online Reporting System (CORS)
This system allows you to submit a police report immediately & print a copy of the temporary report for free.
If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1.
If this is not an emergency, but requires an immediate response; please contact the Communications Center at 784-7331 [press 1].
Online crime reporting is right for you if...
- This incident is not an Emergency
- This incident occurred within Auburn Maine City Limits
- This incident did not occur on the Maine Turnpike (Interstate 95)
If all the above conditions are true, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If filing a police report online is NOT right for you, please look at our CORS Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will...
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your online report is complete.
- Be given a temporary police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the temporary police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizen Online Reporting System will be reviewed within three (3) business days.
- If, upon review, further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime!
REPORT A CRIME
Click on the type of report you would like to file:
Not sure what type of report to file? Click here for definitions and examples.
If you have something to add to your report (whether you filed it online or with an officer) it is quick & easy to file a supplemental report. Simply click HERE.