Permits handled by The Engineering Division
For an on-line copy of permit applications and more information on each permit -- click on the permit headings.
Drive Entrance Permit
- Required with the installation of a new driveway
- Required when making alterations to an existing driveway within the city Right of Way.
- Required when a minimum of 10 cubic yards (1 dump truck load) of soil disturbance occurs.
Private Property Excavation Permit
- Only required when excavating on private property within the Gas Danger Zone.
Public Property Excavation Permit
- Required before excavating in any City street or sidewalk.
StormWater Drainage Connection Agreement
- This agreement is required to be signed when a property owner requests that a private drainage system be connected into the City's stormwater system.
Utility Location Permit
- Required when Utilities wish to place new infrastructure in the City Right of Way.
- Relocate existing infrastructure within the City Right of Way.
Utility Notification - Demolition Sign Off
- When a building is going to be demolished, sign off is required from certain City Departments and Utilities to ensure that proper Permits are obtained and site-specific conditions are set.