The Lewiston Auburn Forest Board announces a Free Tree Giveaway Program. Small-sized, free trees will be given to Auburn residents. To receive a free tree:
- You must be an Auburn resident
- The tree must be located in Auburn
- You must send an email explaining why you should receive a free tree
- To entry the Free Tree drawing, please send an email to:
- The Lewiston Auburn Forest Board c/o Auburn Ward 1 City Councilor at the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Councilor Crowley will be forwarding to the Forest Board. Be sure to put “Free Tree” in the subject line of your email. Please provide your name, address, telephone contact and why you should be given a free tree.
Up to five locations will be picked. The trees will be delivered to the winners. Deadline for applicants is September 15th. The new, free trees will be ready for planting late September or early October.