- Fiscal Year: 7/1/2014 to 6/30/2015
- Commitment Date: 8/15/2014
- State Certified Ratio: 100%
- Tax Rate: $20.95 per $1,000.00 of assessment
- Abatement Deadline: 2/16/2015
- Tax Bill Due Dates:
- Personal Property 9/15/2014
- Interest Begins 9/16/2014
- Real Estate 9/15/2014 first payment due and 3/15/2015 second payment due.
- Interest begins 9/16/2014 in the first installment and 3/17/2015 on the second installment.
TO MAKE PAYMENTS: Please click here OR make your check payable to the City of Auburn- Treasurer and send to City of Auburn, Attn: Tax Department, 60 Court St, Suite 154, Auburn, ME 04210
NEW OWNER: If you have an escrow account or if you have sold your property and are no longer the owner, please send your bill to your mortgage holder or the new owner.
SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN: The City offers a budget payment plan which allows you to make monthly arrangements to pay your taxes. If you would like more information please contact us.
AVAILABLE TAX EXEMPTIONS: A reminder to all new property owners to fill out their Homestead, Blind or Veterans Exemption Applications no later than April 1, 2015 in order to qualify for a reduction in your taxes for the upcoming year. These forms are available at the City Building, Assessing Department.