Licenses and Registrations 



  Registrations -Tax Office


RENEWALS can be processed through Rapid Renewal OR please bring in the following paperwork for processing in the Tax Office: 

  • Previous Registration
  • Proof of Insurance
  • Mileage
FIRST TIME REGISTRATIONS can be processed through the Tax Office.  Please bring in the following paperwork:
  • Dealer Sales: Blue title application, Dealer Invoice showing proof of Sales Tax was paid, Proof of Insurance, Window Sticker (Brand New Vehicles)
  • Private Sales: Previous Owner's Title (vehicles 1995 & newer), Bill of Sale, Proof of Insurance 





Contact Us